
Montenegro's Hidden Gem: Stunning Apartments in Stanivukovic You NEED to See!
Montenegro's Hidden Gem: Stanivukovic Apartments - My Honest (and Messy) Review!
Okay, folks, buckle up. I’ve just gotten back from a trip to Montenegro and, well, I need to tell you about Stanivukovic Apartments. The brochure? Shiny and perfect. Reality? A wild, wonderful, and sometimes slightly chaotic adventure. But hey, that’s life, right? And after spending what felt like weeks in a gorgeous corner of the Adriatic, I can honestly say this is somewhere you NEED to see! Seriously.
Let's dive into the real deal, shall we?
First Impressions & Overall Vibe: Paradise (with a side of "Wait, What's That Noise?")
The drive to Stanivukovic is… well, let's just say it's an experience. Winding coastal roads, breathtaking views that make you gasp (and maybe slightly soil yourself if you’re afraid of heights – me!), and then… whoosh. You arrive at these stunning apartments. They’re nestled into the hillside, overlooking the sparkling Adriatic. Picture perfect. Except, and this is important, there might be a rooster. Or two. Or a whole chorus of them. It’s charming, truly, but don't expect silent mornings. Embrace the local flavor, I say! (Overall score : 9/10, with points deducted for the early morning wake-up calls from the local wildlife)
Accessibility: A Mixed Bag, But Promising!
Honestly, the whole "accessibility" thing in Montenegro is a work in progress. Stanivukovic Apartments are largely very promising. Elevators are a godsend! The on-site restaurants and lounges are pretty accessible – think wide doorways and, mostly, flat access. The Car park [free of charge] is amazing. There's a lot of open space, but navigating cobblestone and some of the nearby streets could be tricky for wheelchair users. I didn't see any dedicated facilities for disabled guests, but the staff seemed incredibly accommodating. This is one area where I'd call ahead and ask more specific questions if you have mobility needs.
(Overall score: 7/10 - Good, but room for improvement.)
The Apartment Life: Comfort & Convenience (with a Few Hiccups!)
Okay, let's talk rooms. The apartments themselves are seriously gorgeous. We're talking:
- Air conditioning (essential in summer!)
- Free Wi-Fi. (Worked like a charm in all the rooms!) Thank you sweet baby Jesus.
- Complimentary tea and coffee - A must for any traveller.
- A freaking private bathroom - so important when you're spending a lot of time with someone
- Hair dryer
- Refrigerator… you know, to keep the local wine cold.
- Desk if you need to get some work done
- Safe Box
We had a non-smoking room (thankfully), and it was spacious, comfortable, and generally spotless. They even have slippers – a small detail, but it makes a difference! The extra long bed was a treat.
Minor annoyances include:
- The soundproofing wasn't perfect. I'm easily woken by noises. The rooster of course.
- The lighting in the bathroom was a bit dim.
- They cleaned every day which was great, but I had no option to refuse cleaning, which is fine but a bit odd for a modern hotel.
(Overall score: 8.5/10 - Beautiful, functional, with a few minor quirks.)
Food, Glorious Food! (And Wine… Lots of Wine!)
The food scene at Stanivukovic is a highlight.
- Breakfast [buffet]: This was my jam. If I could give you the best advice ever, it would be to have a breakfast with all the foods. The local cheeses were insane. The Western breakfast was solid with eggs, bacon, and all the usual suspects. They even offered Asian breakfast options – a nice touch! I can't remember the name of the dish, but I was instantly hooked!
- Restaurants: The restaurants on-site are fantastic, offering a great mix of international cuisine and local Montenegrin dishes. I was obsessed with the seafood. I can't remember the name of the dish, but I was instantly hooked!
- Poolside bar: Perfect for a pre-dinner cocktail. Or three.
- Room service [24-hour]: A lifesaver after a long day of sun and exploring.
- Coffee/tea in restaurant and coffee shop - essential!
The staff were happy to cater alternative meal arrangement with the vegetarian restaurant. They also had a lovely dessert in restaurant.
(Overall score: 9/10 - Foodies, rejoice!)
Things to Do (and Ways to Relax – AKA Spa Time!)
This is where Stanivukovic REALLY shines. Okay, let's list them one by one:
- Swimming pool [outdoor]: The Pool with view is the stuff of dreams. Imagine yourself floating in crystal-clear water while looking out at the Adriatic. Pure bliss.
- Sauna and Spa/sauna - Oh my god! The Spa is heavenly. I spent a glorious afternoon being utterly pampered. The massage was pure bliss.
- Gym/fitness: They have a well-equipped Fitness center.
- Body scrub and Body wrap - I didn't indulge in these, but others said they were amazing!
The terrace is also a perfect spot to have a glass of wine.
(Overall score: 9.5/10 - Perfect for relaxation & exploration)
Cleanliness and Safety: Feeling Safe and Sound
I felt incredibly safe and secure during my stay.
- Anti-viral cleaning products were used.
- Hand sanitizer was readily available.
- First aid kit
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Rooms sanitized between stays
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour Security
(Overall score: 9/10 – peace of mind!)
Services and Conveniences: Making Life Easy
This is where Stanivukovic really goes above and beyond. They have everything you could possibly need.
- Concierge: Super helpful and friendly.
- Daily housekeeping was amazing. I never saw a speck of dust during my stay.
- Currency exchange was useful.
- Laundry service was a lifesaver.
- Car park [free of charge]: So convenient!
- Airport transfer
- Wi-Fi for special events
- Food delivery
- Doctor/nurse on call
- Dry cleaning
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
(Overall score: 9/10 - They've thought of everything!)
For the Kids…
- Babysitting service
- Family/child friendly
- Kids meal
They clearly welcome families, which is great.
(Overall score: 8/10)
Getting Around
- Airport transfer
- Taxi service
- Bicycle parking
Final Thoughts: Go! Just Go!
Look, Stanivukovic Apartments isn't perfect. It's got a few quirks, some minor imperfections, and maybe a few early morning wake-up calls courtesy of the local wildlife. But honestly? That's part of its charm! It’s authentic, it’s beautiful, it's comfortable, and the staff goes above and beyond to make your stay unforgettable. It really is a hidden gem.
Here's the messy truth: I was a bit grumpy about my trip at first. Delayed flights, packing hassles, and then the sheer beauty of montenegro was overwhelming. But after my stay at Stanivukovic? I'm already planning my return.
SEO Optimization & Persuasive Offer:
Keywords: Montenegro Hotels, Stanivukovic Apartments, Montenegro Vacation, Adriatic Coast Hotels, Luxury Apartments Montenegro, Accessible Hotels Montenegro, Spa Hotels Montenegro, Pool with a View, Best Restaurants Montenegro, Free Wi-Fi Montenegro, Family-Friendly Hotels, Romantic Getaway Montenegro
Headline: Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable Montenegro Vacation at Stanivukovic Apartments – And It's Surprisingly Affordable!
Body Text:
Tired of the same old boring vacations? Craving adventure, relaxation, and breathtaking scenery? Look no further than Stanivukovic Apartments – Montenegro's best-kept secret! Nestled on the stunning Adriatic coast, these luxurious apartments offer an experience you won't soon forget.
Why Stanivukovic is the Perfect Choice:
- Breathtaking Location: Wake up to panoramic ocean views and the fresh air. Enjoy stunning sunsets and experience the beauty of Montenegro from your own private balcony.
- Unparalleled Comfort: Spacious, beautifully appointed apartments with

Apartments Stanivukovic: A Montenegrin Rollercoaster (My Very Personal Itinerary)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's travel guide. This is MY trip to Apartments Stanivukovic in Montenegro, and trust me, it's gonna be a wild ride. I'm not a pro, just a slightly-too-optimistic, easily-distracted human with a penchant for strong coffee and even stronger opinions. Here we go…
Day 1: Arrival & The Glorious, Brutal Truth
Morning (Bleary-Eyed Chaos): Landed in Tivat. Smug passport control guy? Check. Luggage that looked like it had a fight with a runway? Check. Already feeling that blissful travel exhaustion creep in. The drive to Stanivukovic was…well, let's just say Montenegrin roads have a certain…character. Think hairpin turns, cliff edges that make you question your life choices, and the occasional goat casually crossing the road. Honestly, it was terrifying AND breathtaking, like a bizarre, high-speed scenic tour.
Afternoon (The Apartment Unveiled & Immediate Obsession): Finally, Stanivukovic. The apartments. The pictures online, of course, look pristine, all white walls and perfect balconies. The REALITY? Still pretty damn amazing! Seriously, that view from the balcony… the Bay of Kotor shimmering, the mountains looming… I almost cried. The apartment itself was a little smaller than expected, but hey, who cares when you have THAT view?
- Important Note: I'm a sucker for a good balcony. Seriously. Balcony = instant happiness. I'm already planning all the sunset wine sessions. Speaking of wine…
Evening (Grocery Store Gauntlet & Wine-Induced Euphoria): The first mission: The grocery store. Armed with a dodgy translation app and a healthy dose of optimism, I plunged in. Lost in a sea of unfamiliar products. Struggled figuring out the checkout. Eventually emerged VICTORIOUS with bread, cheese, questionable olives, and… a bottle of Montenegrin wine. It wasn't the best wine I've ever had (it was a bit… tart), but with that view, it tasted like liquid gold. Sat on the balcony, watching the sunset, and the world just seemed… perfect. (Spoiler: It's not always perfect. More on that later.)
Day 2: Kotor Old Town & My Near-Death Ice Cream Experience
Morning (Stairway to Heaven (Literally)): Kotor Old Town. Okay, so I might have underestimated the amount of walking involved. To climb up the walls to see the fortress? It's a workout. Sweaty, panting, questioning-my-life-choices workout. But the views from the top? Absolutely worth it. The red roofs of Kotor, the sparkling bay… Honestly, it was postcard perfect.
Afternoon (Lost in Cobblestones & the Pursuit of Ice Cream): Wandering the narrow, winding streets of Kotor Old Town is like stepping back in time. So charming! So easy to get lost! And, thankfully, so full of gelato shops. I, of course, was on a mission to conquer gelato. I saw a promising little place, and I went in, and… the problem? The gelato. The cone. The moment. Okay, that's dramatic. But it was… slippery. I was trying to take a pic, then, with a sudden, swift motion, the ice cream dropped. splat. Ice cream on the ground. Tears. Okay, maybe not tears, but I was DEVASTATED. I swear I almost cried. I bought another one, though. (Important Side Note: Kotor's cats are adorable, and I may or may not have befriended (and possibly overfed) a particularly fluffy ginger one.)
Evening (Dinner Disaster & a Momentary Crisis): Decided to try a fancy seafood restaurant. Big mistake. The waiter was a bit… snooty. My grilled fish wasn't quite cooked. The prices were astronomical. I basically paid a fortune for a plate of slightly undercooked fish and a side of judgement. Feeling deflated, I retreated back to the apartment, and the balcony, where my wine bottle was happily waiting. I had a brief existential crisis about travel costs and the meaning of life. Then drank more wine, ate some cheese, and decided the world was just slightly less terrible.
Day 3: Day trip to Budva & the "Oh God, I'm Sunburnt" Realization
Morning (Brain Fog & Bus Adventures): Slept in. Needed it. Took a bus to Budva. The bus ride was… an experience. Think loud Slavic pop music, a few aggressive turns, and a driver who clearly considered the posted speed limit a suggestion. I felt sick. But it was cheap!
Afternoon (Budva Beach Bliss… And Burn): Budva's beaches… beautiful. Crystal-clear water, golden sand, and a general vibe of sun-drenched happiness. I, unfortunately, failed to apply enough sunscreen. I'm now sporting a lovely shade of lobster. Learned my lesson. (Maybe.)
Evening (Burning, Blistering, Regret): Back at the apartment, slathered in aloe vera. Every movement = agony. Spent the evening contemplating the meaning of SPF and vowing to be a better, more sun-aware human. Also, swearing off buses for the duration.
Day 4: The Hike That (Almost) Broke Me & Pure Montenegrin Magic
Morning (The Plan – Ambitious, Naive, and Completely Underestimated): Decided to hike. The plan was a scenic coastal route. It was supposed to be "easy." It was not easy. The guide was not helpful.
Afternoon (The Inferno – and the view that stopped me): The hike involved a lot of steep inclines, loose rocks, and moments where I questioned my sanity. I sweated like I'd run a marathon. I stumbled more than once and probably looked like a sweaty, disheveled mess, but still… the view up there. I couldn't believe the views, and I was so happy to reach the top. The coast, the mountains, the little villages clinging to the hillsides… Stunning. It was pure, raw, unadulterated Montenegrin beauty. Almost worth the near-death experience.
- Anecdote: At one point, I saw a goat staring at me. I swear the goat looked at me with pure pity. I think the goat was judging me.
Evening (Food, glorious food, and the end of the trip): Dinner. I ate all the food. My favorite meal in Montenegro. Ate, sat on my balcony, thinking about how the world is at its best at that moment. Feeling bliss. Thinking about what I will eat tomorrow.
Day 5: Farewell (But I'll Be Back!)
- Morning (Packing and Departure): Said goodbye to my balcony. Said goodbye to the view. Said goodbye to the feeling that time just stopped. Went back to the airport, got on the plane, and the end. I swear to go back. I might even remember sunscreen next time.
- Final Thought: Apartments Stanivukovic was a beautiful launchpad to explore the world, and it was the best trip so far. I'll be back, Montenegro, even with the busses, sunscreen issues, and near-death gelato experiences. You've got a piece of my heart (and a significant portion of my wallet).

Montenegro's Secret: Stanivukovic Apartments - Seriously, You NEED to Know! (And Probably Book Now!)
Okay, Okay, Stanivukovic Apartments. What *IS* the Big Deal? Is it just a fancy view?
Alright, buckle up, because the "big deal" isn't just a postcard-perfect view, though trust me, it's GOT that in spades. Think less "Instagram filter" and more "jaw-dropping reality." I first heard about Stanivukovic from a *friend* – you know the type, always jet-setting around, acting like they've got a personal travel agent. She raved about the place! Then, I saw the photos. And I thought, "Yeah, right. Photoshop."
But the reality… God, the reality slapped me in the face! Firstly, the location. It's near Sveti Stefan, that iconic island-hotel we've all drooled over. And the view? Oh my sweet mercy. Mountains meeting the Adriatic, turquoise water… you actually feel like you've stepped into a screensaver, but you know, a *real* one. But it's more than just the view, it’s the feeling! It’s the *vibe*! It’s that feeling of, “I can’t believe I’m here.” And honestly? I still find myself pinching myself sometimes! It's a genuine escape from the world.
What's the deal with the apartments *themselves*? Are we talking cramped shoebox or sprawling luxury?
Look, nobody wants to spend their vacation in a closet, okay? No worries here! The first thing that jumped out at me was *space*. They're not palatial mansions, but they are spacious. We managed to cram three adults into the two-bedroom apartment absolutely comfortably. And the balconies! Huge! Perfect for that morning coffee (or a late-night glass of wine – or several, let's be honest).
The decor? Modern, clean, with a touch of that laid-back Montenegrin charm. Think comfy sofas, well-equipped kitchens (very important!), and bathrooms that actually *work*. I’ve stayed in places where the shower head was practically a garden hose. Here? Pure bliss. And again, the balconies... I could live on that balcony. Probably should have. My biggest gripe? The Wi-Fi was a little spotty in my room. But look, I came to disconnect. I'm not going to let that ruin my vacation. It's Montenegro, not Silicon Valley.
How do I get there? Is it a nightmare of winding roads and questionable signage?
Alright, the driving. Let's face it, Montenegro roads can be… challenging. There's a reason they call it the "Wild West" of Europe. Getting to Stanivukovic feels a bit like a treasure hunt. You'll see a lot of beautiful landscapes. The journey is worth it. The roads do get narrower. But the signage? Surprisingly decent! Google Maps did a pretty good job, although I'm always a little suspicious of maps. I prefer asking a local. They're usually a hoot.
Just take it slow, enjoy the scenery, and don’t be afraid to pull over. The views from the drive itself are amazing! You'll probably have to navigate some tight turns, but trust me, it’s totally manageable. Just don’t be in a rush. This is the *opposite* of a place you want to rush to get to. Part of the beauty is the journey.
Is it kid-friendly? Because, ya know, tiny humans are a thing…
Okay, full disclaimer: I didn't have kids with me. But I noticed a few families when I was there. The apartments seemed well-suited for kids. Plenty of space, access to the pool (more on that later!), and the general relaxed vibe is perfect. I’d say yes, it's definitely kid-friendly. But check with the specific apartment owner for things like cribs or high chairs. But honestly I don't think I will bring my kids there - only because I want a vacation.
Honestly? I felt like it's more of a couple's getaway spot or a group of friends. But that's my personal preference. It's not a "no kids allowed" kind of place, it's just a very chill, very relaxing sort of place and if you have kids you will probably be stressed and your kids will be stressed. And no one needs that on vacation. But I think it will work. But still check regarding cribs and high chairs!
What about the food? Is it all just bland tourist fare or is there some authentic Montenegrin goodness?
Food, food, food! Thank GOD, it isn't bland tourist fare. Montenegro is a foodie paradise! There are a few spots within walking distance or a short drive to get some very good food. I had some of the BEST seafood of my life there. Grilled octopus… oh my God, I'm drooling just thinking about it. And the meat! They are known for their meat! Smoked meats, fresh cheeses… Basically, prepare to loosen your belt a notch or two. Or three.
My biggest tip? Ask the locals! They know the best, most authentic restaurants. Don't be afraid to venture off the beaten path. You'll find some real gems. And the prices? Surprisingly reasonable! You can eat like a king (or queen) without breaking the bank. And the wine? Oh, the wine! Local Montenegrin wines are fantastic. Don't leave without trying Vranac. You're welcome. Go now. Now. Find that wine before you do anything else
And the pool? Spill the tea! Is it worth the hype or just a watery disappointment?
Okay, the pool. This is where things got… complicated. There are photos online. It looks amazing, right? Infinity pool, overlooking the sea… And it IS stunning. It really is. But… the pool can get crowded! I went during peak season and had to practically fight for a sun lounger. I overheard one British tourist mutter, "It's like fighting for a space on the beach!" which is pretty accurate.
Don't get me wrong, the pool is lovely, the view is spectacular. But if you're expecting a tranquil, empty oasis, temper your expectations. Go early. Go late. Go when you can sneak away from the crowds. Consider it a bonus, not the main event. The pool is nice, but the *location* (the view again!) is the real show!

