Indonesian Paradise: Paddies View Deluxe Room (V135) - Book Your Escape!

one BR Deluxe Room Paddies View #V135 Indonesia

one BR Deluxe Room Paddies View #V135 Indonesia

Indonesian Paradise: Paddies View Deluxe Room (V135) - Book Your Escape!

Indonesian Paradise: Paddies View Deluxe Room (V135) - Book Your Escape! - A Messy, Honest, and Pretty Wonderful Review

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because I’m about to dive headfirst into the Indonesian Paradise – the Paddies View Deluxe Room (V135) experience. Forget the polished brochure descriptions, I'm here to give you the REAL deal. This is going to be a wild ride, so hold onto your hats (or sarongs, if you're feeling fancy).

First off, let me just say, the IDEA of escaping to Bali seemed… perfect. You know, sun-drenched rice paddies, the gentle breeze, the whole shebang. And, frankly, Indonesian Paradise promised that and delivered, even when it didn't.

Accessibility & Safety – The Practical Stuff (and a Few Panic Moments)

Let's start with the nitty-gritty. Accessibility: Okay, if you're in a wheelchair, I'm going to be brutally honest, this place isn’t Disneyland. I didn't see a ton of obvious wheelchair-friendly infrastructure. Elevator: Yes, there's one, thank goodness. Facilities for disabled guests: While not stated, they have a concierge who very patiently and helpfully assisted two guests throughout their stay. But the lay of the land is generally not very accessible, so call ahead and clarify everything.

Cleanliness and Safety: COVID times, right? Well, they totally get it. They were all over the sanitation. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, individually-wrapped food… it was all there. Honestly, it felt a little too intense at times. I mean, hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE. You got the feeling that every surface was scrubbed to within an inch of its very existence. Rooms sanitized between stays? Absolutely. And, bless their hearts, the staff was REALLY trained in safety protocols. I saw this poor guy meticulously spray down a coffee cup, and thought, 'Bless you, my friend'. They're taking it seriously, which is refreshing and necessary.

Room Sanitization Opt-Out: Well, that's a relief for the planet. I'm not sure I would, to be honest.

Other things to note: Front desk [24-hour]? Yes, and thank goodness. First aid kit? You betcha. Doctor/nurse on call? Yup. Fire extinguisher & smoke alarms? Uh huh. I felt safe.

The Room Itself – My Paddies View Deluxe Room (V135) Adventure

Alright, V135. My pad. The Paddies View… the name itself conjured up images of serene beauty. And, let me tell you, it mostly delivered.

Available in all rooms: Air conditioning? Check. Free Wi-Fi? Double check. Thank GOD, because I needed to catch up on Real Housewives gossip. Balconies? YES! Coffee/tea maker? Essential. Mini-bar? A lifesaver for late-night snack cravings. In-room safe box? Peace of mind.

The Good Stuff: The view from the balcony was genuinely breathtaking. Rolling green hills, the sun setting over the rice paddies… pure Instagram gold. My first reaction? "OH MY GOD, THIS IS STUNNING!" The bed was comfy, the blackout curtains were a godsend, and the bathroom was…well, let’s just say I had a GREAT bath. The bathtub was my happy place. They had bathrobes and slippers! This is how you start a vacation off right.

The Not-So-Good Stuff (Let’s Get Real): The decor felt a little dated. Think “deluxe” in the 90s. Not tragic but not exactly cutting edge. The hair dryer was… well, let’s say it wasn't particularly powerful. And getting the hang of the shower controls took a solid 10 minutes of trial and error. There might have been some water on the bathroom floor too. Okay, there was… a puddle. But I managed.

Amenities Galore – A Whirlwind of Options

Where do I even begin? Indonesian Paradise throws everything at you. It's a bit like they've been on a 'stuff-everything-in' mission.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: They have a swimming pool [outdoor] with a pool with a view which I can confirm is absolutely idyllic. There's a spa with massage, body scrubs, body wraps, foot baths, the works. I did the body scrub. It was… vigorous. My skin felt like a baby’s bottom afterward, but my muscles were a bit sore. They also have a fitness center/gym. (I skipped that part.) There's a sauna and steamroom (which I DID visit and very happily sweated in).

Dining like a King (or Queen): The food situation is… complicated. They have a restaurant with A la carte, buffet, breakfast buffet, AND Asian/International/Western cuisine. The breakfast takeaway service was handy for those mornings when I just wanted to stay in bed, and the breakfast service was good. There's a coffee shop and a poolside bar - essential for chilling out. Happy hour! Do not skip that!

The Drinks: Yes, there's a bar. They had a bottle of water in the room, which was a lifesaver. Coffee/tea in restaurant? Yes, and they even included complimentary tea in the room.

The food? I sampled what I could, and it’s fair to say the food was hit and miss. Dinner from the bar offered pretty standard options, the buffet had better choices, but that Asian breakfast? Oh the joy of it. The salad bar wasn't great, but the soup? It was divine.

Services and Conveniences – The Stuff of Life Daily housekeeping? Check. Laundry? Thank goodness. Luggage storage? Needed. Concierge? Invaluable for solving many minor inconveniences. Cashless payment service? Saved me from digging through my purse. Car park [free of charge]? Awesome. Airport transfer? Yes. Doorman? Yes, and it saved me once when I locked myself out on the balcony! I needed the ironing services, because my clothes felt utterly wrinkled within hours of arriving in Bali.

Getting Around: They had cabs and all kinds of stuff. I have a small car myself and I took advantage of car parking [on-site]. Bicycle parking is available for a little bit of adventure.

For the Kids: I didn’t travel with kids, so I can't provide much detail on the babysitting service or kids facilities. However, the place IS family/child friendly. From what I saw, children and parents seemed to be having a blast.

The Missing Bits (or the "I Didn't Get Around to That" Category) I didn’t touch the business facilities, like the meetings/banquet facilities. I needed a vacation, not more work! I didn't use the shrine (maybe next time). I didn't go for the body wrap or foot bath. I didn't even look at the exterior corridor, which is fine.

The Quirks and the Imperfections – Because Let’s Keep It Real

Okay, here's the thing: Indonesian Paradise isn't perfect. It’s not a flawless, airbrushed Instagram fantasy. But that’s part of its charm. There were moments of pure, unadulterated joy, and moments where I just wanted to hide in my room. The Wi-Fi went out once, my room key died. The shower thing. Minor annoyances. But the staff bent over backwards every single time. It's the imperfections, the little hiccups, the genuine warmth of the people that made the experience truly memorable. You felt like they cared, and for me, that's what really matters.

Final Verdict: Should You Book?

YES, you should book Room V135! It is a wonderful way to taste Bali itself. Indonesian Paradise: Paddies View Deluxe Room (V135) isn't just a room; it's a launching pad. The views are incredible, the staff is lovely, the facilities are plentiful. It is a great place to unwind with the Spa/sauna. It’s a place where you can actually breathe.

Here’s the Deal: Your Escape Awaits! - Book Now!

Are you craving an unforgettable escape? Do you dream of waking up to breathtaking views and spending your days surrounded by luxury and serenity? Then look no further!

Indonesian Paradise: Paddies View Deluxe Room (V135) is calling your name!

Here’s What You Get:

  • Stunning Paddies View: Wake up to a vista that will take your breath away every single morning.
  • Spacious Deluxe Room: Enjoy the comfort and luxury of our well-appointed room, complete with all the amenities you need
Luxury Redefined: Egypt's Golden Rose Hotel Awaits!

Book Now

one BR Deluxe Room Paddies View #V135 Indonesia

Alright, buckle up buttercup, because we’re about to dive headfirst into a BR Deluxe Room Paddies View #V135 adventure in Indonesia. Forget those perfectly curated Instagram feeds, this is gonna be the raw, unfiltered, likely-slightly-chaotic truth. Here we go…

Day 1: Arrival, Jet Lag, and the Fuzzy Glow of Hope

  • Morning (aka, the dreaded red-eye): Landed in… well, somewhere. Honestly, the airport was a blur of humid air and way too many people hawking souvenirs. Clutching my passport like my life depended on it (which, considering my navigational skills, it probably does), I finally got through customs. Whew.
  • Afternoon (AKA, the “I Think I’m Dying” period): Taxi ride to the… wait, where are we going? Oh yeah, the BR Deluxe Room Paddies View #V135. The drive was a gorgeous mess of motorcycles, vibrant colors, and smells I couldn’t quite place (incense? Durian? Both?). Arrived at the hotel, which, thank the heavens, actually looked like the pictures. Check-in was smooth. I felt a tiny glimmer of hope.
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening (AKA, the “Let’s Unpack and Regret Everything” stage): Finally, the room! And… wow. The Paddies View? Absolutely stunning. It was like a postcard come to life. So, naturally, I immediately proceeded to spill coffee on the pristine white duvet cover. Sigh. Unpacked, stared out the window, felt overwhelmed by the beauty, then promptly took a three-hour nap. Jet lag is a beast.
  • Dinner (AKA, the “Find Food or Face Certain Doom” mission): Dragged myself down to the hotel restaurant. Overpriced, slightly disappointing food (the gado-gado was…meh). But, the view was still amazing. Watched the sunset paint the paddy fields in fire colors. Ate a small plate of fruits - it was a moment. The exhaustion just melted away a little. Stared at the moon for a while, then returned to room.

Day 2: Rice Paddies, Monkeys, and Existential Dread (with a side of Bintang)

  • Morning (AKA, the "Sunshine and a Prayer" period): Woke up feeling marginally human. Strolled around the hotel grounds, found a cute little fountain. The rice paddies were breathtaking in the morning light. Took approximately one million photos. Felt absurdly grateful to be there.
  • Late Morning (AKA, the "Monkey Business" incident): Booked a driver to take me to… somewhere. I forget where. Probably a temple or something. The drive was bumpy and scenic and… oh my god, monkeys. Everywhere. So many monkeys. Adorable, mischievous little devils. Tried to take a picture of one and it almost stole my sunglasses. Almost had a heart attack, but it was also hilarious.
  • Lunch (AKA, the “Spicy Food Survival” challenge): Ate at a warung (a local eatery). Ordered something. It was…spicy. Like, tears-streaming-down-my-face spicy. But also, delicious. The locals were incredibly kind and, I suspect, found my red face highly amusing. Ate so much rice.
  • Afternoon (AKA, the "Lost in Translation" fiasco): Tried to buy a sarong. Pointed, gestured, mumbled a few Indonesian words I'd learned ("terima kasih" is a lifesaver, by the way). The shopkeeper just stared at me and smiled. Eventually, I walked out empty-handed, slightly defeated but also strangely charmed.
  • Evening (AKA, the "Sunset and a Bintang" ritual): Found a bar overlooking the rice paddies (again, this view is EVERYTHING). Ordered a Bintang (Indonesian beer). Watched the sunset. Felt surprisingly peaceful. Reflected on my life choices. Maybe this whole "traveling solo" thing wasn't so bad after all. Maybe I could just stay here, forever, sipping Bintang and watching the sun go down.
  • Night (AKA, the "Sleepless Nights" anxiety): Can not sleep. Just cannot. Thought the rice paddies, the monkeys, the food, all were so vibrant. Then I realized I was so far, so far away from everything I knew. My family, my friends, my life, were hours away. That thought turned into a very long night of feeling isolated.

Day 3: Temples (and the Search for Inner Peace, Maybe)

  • Morning (AKA, the "Temple Run" (literally)): Decided to embrace the cultural side of things. Visited a temple. It was… crowded. But also incredibly beautiful. The architecture, the colors, the incense… all overwhelming in the best way possible.
  • Late Morning (AKA, the "Lost and Found (and Lost Again)" debacle): Got completely lost trying to find the best place to eat somewhere, and had to ask for help like a fool. Found a hidden gem of a place. Delicious local food. Ate way too much.
  • Afternoon (AKA, the "Massage and Bliss" period): Treated myself to a massage. It was heaven. Absolutely, utterly, pure bliss. All the stress of the past few days melted away. I highly, highly recommend this. If it wasn't so embarrassing, I'd move in and just get massages.
  • Late Afternoon (AKA, the "Souvenir Shopping… Again" saga): Back to the shops. Still no sarong. Picked up some trinkets. Debated buying a ridiculously large woven hat. Decided against it (for now).
  • Evening (AKA, the "Farewell Feast and Future Fantasies" period): Booked a taxi to the airport, and had a last dinner over the paddies. The paddies looked beautiful, the most perfect image ever. Ate far too much Indonesian food. Said goodbye to the view forever.

Day 4: Departure

  • Morning (AKA, the "Final Gratefulness" period): Taxi ride to airport, reflecting on everything. This trip? A beautiful mess. Exhausting, hilarious, stressful, and gorgeous all rolled into one.
  • Departure (AKA, the "See You Soon" mission): The plane takes off, and the rice paddies fade below. As the plane lifts off, I let out a sigh of excitement. I will be back to Paddies View!

Final Thoughts:

Did I find myself? Maybe. Did I spill more coffee? Definitely. Did I learn the art of balancing relaxation and chaos? Probably not, but I tried. This trip was a reminder that travel, like life, is rarely perfect. It’s messy, unpredictable, and often hilarious in its imperfections. And that’s what makes it worth it. Now, where to next…?

Indonesian Paradise: Your Luxurious 2BR Villa Awaits (Shared Pool) #V349

Book Now

one BR Deluxe Room Paddies View #V135 Indonesia

Indonesian Paradise: Paddies View Deluxe Room (V135) - Book Your Escape! (Let's be Real Here)

So, the "Paddies View"... is it *really* all rolling green hills of Instagram fame or a slightly overgrown field?

Okay, full disclosure: it's not *quite* the CGI paradise you see in the brochure. But… it’s still pretty freaking gorgeous. I mean, *some* days (like the ones after a torrential downpour), it felt like I was in a living, breathing Monet painting. The rice paddies stretched out forever, the air thick with the scent of damp earth and… okay, sometimes a hint of fertilizer. (Look, they gotta grow the rice, right?). Other days, the view was a little… let's just say "rustic." The occasional mud puddle, a rogue chicken, farmers doing their business. Let's just say the view is authentic. And that authenticity? It's what makes the space special, in a way the polished photos simply cannot. You're in it, truly *in* it. You're not just *looking* at Indonesia, you're *experiencing* it, even the imperfections that make it, well, *Indonesia*.

The room itself – swanky or… basic with a view?

Alright, "Deluxe" is doing some heavy lifting here. It's comfortable, definitely. Clean, mostly. (My inner germaphobe shuddered a couple of times, but hey, this ain’t the Ritz!). Think: spacious enough to not feel claustrophobic, decent AC (which is VITAL, trust me), and a bed that’s… well, it’s a bed. Not the cloud of dreams advertised in the glossy photos, but I managed to get a decent night's sleep, which is really all I ask.

Bathroom? Functional. The water pressure… let's just say it had character. And the hot water? Took a while to arrive some days. This caused a mild panic. I had to get ready for a massage and I was running *late*! In the grand scheme of things, minor inconveniences. Still, I wish there was a hot water setting.

But here's the thing: you don't go to Indonesian Paradise to spend your life admiring the bathroom (or the slightly lumpy pillow). You go for the *experience*. And the room, even with its quirks, totally fits the mood. It's an extension of the relaxed, laid-back vibe of the whole place.

Wi-Fi – a lifeline or a digital desert?

Okay, this is where reality *really* bites. The Wi-Fi is… patchy. Let's just say it's not going to win any speed awards. In fact, it probably lagged behind a snail. If you're planning on working remotely, forget it. Embrace the digital detox! If you're just checking emails and occasionally posting a photo of your amazing lunch (which you will, because the food *is* amazing), you *might* be okay. But don't expect to stream Netflix. I tried. I failed. Spent way too much time staring at the buffering wheel. But hey, forced disconnection is sometimes a good thing, right? Made me actually *talk* to people and enjoy the surroundings. So, mixed feelings, basically.

Food, glorious food? Tell me about the breakfast!

Oh. My. God. The breakfast. Seriously, I'm drooling just thinking about it. Forget the room, forget the Wi-Fi (well, maybe don't forget it entirely, but still..). The breakfast is *the* reason to book this room. It's a glorious spread of fresh fruit (the mangoes! *swoon*), fluffy pancakes, eggs cooked to order, Nasi Goreng (the best I've ever had – and I've had a lot!), and strong, delicious coffee. And the best part? You eat it on your balcony, overlooking the paddies. Pure bliss. I’d wake up early (not because I had to, but because I *wanted* to) and just bask in the morning sun, the birdsong, and the sheer deliciousness of it all. I think I gained five pounds. Zero regrets.

And the *lunch*! And the *dinner*! (Okay, I'm getting carried away, but the food is truly exceptional.) The restaurant is open-air and beautiful, with an atmosphere that instantly relaxes you. And the *prices*! Incredibly reasonable, especially considering the quality. I spent more on bottled water in my tiny London flat than a week of divine Indonesian meals. It's almost enough to make me permanently relocate.

Any creepy crawlies to watch out for?

Yes. But... it's Indonesia! It's the tropics! Expect the occasional gecko chilling in the corner of your room, and maybe a few ants making a beeline for any unattended snacks. (Learn from my mistake. Lock up your cookies!).

I did find a slightly hairy spider in my shower one morning. It wasn’t the size of a small poodle, thankfully, but it still gave me a proper fright. I screamed like a banshee, then spent the next ten minutes debating whether to run, try to kill it (with what? My toothbrush?), or just stay in the room, contemplating my life choices until it crawled away. I, uh, eventually went into the shower, albeit with a lot of caution. It was a minor blip in an otherwise idyllic experience.

And the mosquitos… they're persistent. Bring repellent. Use it religiously. Don't be a hero. Trust me, the itching is NOT worth the bragging rights.

Location, location, location – is it easy to get around?

Getting around is relatively easy, but definitely not a "city" experience. You're going to want a scooter or grab a taxi. The resort has a shuttle, to be fair, but it only goes to certain places. Renting a scooter is honestly the best way to experience the area. The roads are, well, let's just say "adventurous." You'll encounter potholes, stray dogs, and the occasional traffic jam of chickens. It's all part of the fun, though! Just be prepared for everything and don’t drive like you're in a rush.

Alternatively, grab a taxi. They are readily available and reasonably priced, but you'll be reliant on their schedule. If you're going somewhere that is a little further away, be prepared to barter a little. Embrace the chaos.

Would you recommend it? Seriously?

YES. Absolutely, unequivocally, yes. Despite the slightly dodgy Wi-Fi, the questionable bathroom water pressure, and the occasional spider scare, I loved it. I fell in love with the view, the food, the laid-back atmosphere, and, most of all, the *feeling* of being truly away from it all. This isn't a sterile, cookie-cutter resort. This is an *experience*. It’s a chance to connect with nature, savor delicious food, and unwind. It's a little rough around the edges, but that's what makes it perfect.

The Stay Journey

one BR Deluxe Room Paddies View #V135 Indonesia

one BR Deluxe Room Paddies View #V135 Indonesia